Sunday, March 7, 2010

A Change Is Happening...

It started a few weeks ago when I said I was going to stop dressing like a vagabond at work. I started wearing skirts. I have lots of nice clothing, I just got lazy with what I was wearing. It has been a short time period, but I really like wearing skirts/dresses a lot. I feel so pretty when I am wearing one. Now, that is all I want to wear! I am really enjoying looking so cute and feeling so feminine. I bought several new outfits from my favorite store, Cato, this weekend. I will have HH take some pictures of me so I can post them.



"I feel pretty....Oh so pretty...." :)

2 comments:

Sean Anderson said...

Isn't it an amazing feeling? Congrats on your tremendous success my friend!

My daughters love Cato too!!! LOVE IT!

My best always
Sean

MB said...

I'm glad for you.