Thursday, March 25, 2010

This post comes from Tiffany's husband, otherwise known as "HH".

Tiffany has asked me to post a review of her "smore brownies", which she made recently. Since she asked me to do so, I think you can guess at the content of my review. Nobody ever asks a reviewer to post something on their blog unless the reviewer has something wonderful to say, and this instance is no exception.

I don't really like brownies. Given the choice, I typically choose just about any other kind of dessert. But these brownies are in a different category. They are, simply put, the best brownies I have ever tasted. They're chewy. They're chocolatey. They're gooey. They're marshmallowy. They're sweet. They're awesome. One might surmise that, because they are called "smore brownies", it is because they taste like smores. This is not the case. The real reason is because, as soon as you eat one, you want S'MORE. You want SOME MORE. 'Nuff said.

No comments: