Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Is It Friday Yet?

This week has been long because we have had Parent-Teacher Conferences both nights right after school is over. I'm not a clock counter by any means, and my day usually speeds by, BUT today I looked up at the clock, realized I had to be at work for another SEVEN hours, and it didn't do wonders for my disposition. HH brought me dinner from Moe's both nights.

I got my new student teacher on Monday. So far, things are going very well. She is very enthusiastic and wants to dive right in.

Tomorrow I am going to the endocrinologist tomorrow for some bloodwork, then to the dermatologist. I have had a mole on my jawline for as long as I can remember, but there is a dime sized mass below the mole. It has just recently surfaced. I am having HH come with me to that appointment, as I am a bit freaked about having something frozen off my face. I didn't plan the day to be after two really long conference days, but I can say that I'm happy it ended up working out that way.

Right now, I am excited about the fact that I set my alarm for 8:00 tomorrow. OH YEAH!

No comments: