Friday, March 19, 2010

Need Some Foodie Friends....

We are going out with another couple from church tomorrow night. We suggest three restaurants, and they ask if they could go with another option...Applebees. GAG! GAG! GAG! I know that my tastes have become much more refined over the years, but I have just never been a big fan of their food. I don't think the food quality is good. For years I would rather not go out to eat as often, but go to a better quality restaurant less frequently.

I know it is supposed to be about the company, but couldn't some of my friends become foodies too?

3 comments:

MB said...

Amen, and preach on, sista! Me and my fiance are the same. We are not big Applebees folks and love the more exciting, higher quality places for sure. Call us snobs, I suppose. LOL! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh I hear you! I love non-chain restaurants right now, which can be a challenge with picky friends..

ChiTown Girl said...

Well, if you guys lived a little closer..... ;-)