Saturday, March 6, 2010

Friday Night FUN!


HH was ready to kick the evening off in high gear with such a huge candy bar. He lovingly paused so I could capture it with the camera. We had stopped to get a singing congratulations card and a big Hershey bar for one of my students. (He got accepted into one of THE best middle schools in our state, and it is nationally ranked as well.)

The girls out doing there halftime show. On Friday, we will be watching their cheerleading competition.
Posing by the Alice and Wonderland advertisement...


An upclose shot HH took....


Showing the LOVE of the Gigi's Cupcakes (a Nashville based bakery, new to our city)....
HH took me there after having my mole removed the other day.

More than just cupcakes.....works of ART!


These cupcakes are certainly knife and fork jobs. I can only eat about half the icing on these cupcakes, but they are pretty awesome.

2 comments:

maren said...

I love Gigi's. My husband got me a cupcake for V-day from there. In fact, it was my picture of the day at my 365 project. (http://trinketsofthought.com/365-trinkets). It's my new favorite place! What did you think of the Alice movie?

Unknown said...

www0622


polo ralph lauren
karen millen dresses
polo ralph lauren
soccer jerseys
kd 9
air jordan 3
coach outlet
michael kors
givenchy handbags
cheap jordans