Saturday, February 28, 2009

Super Late Post

I've been asleep for a few hours. I got up was thirsty, and now I'm blogging. :)

Today was a pretty good day. I want to tell you about GSCC, Girl Scout Cookie COMA. My cookies came in, and I went WAY overboard. I was shoveling them into my mouth like no ones business. I am so embarrassed about the way I went about eating them. I didn't take any time to relish and really enjoy them. I purposely left the remaining boxes at school. I needed a detox.

I have read many people who feel you can eat whatever you want. The counter argument to that is, "Well, I'd always eat cake, cheesecake, chocolate," (fill in the blank with your favorite guilty pleasure). I love cheesecake, but I could not eat it every meal. Eventually, I would get tired of it, and crave something more healthy. I have many more boxes of Girl Scout Cookies, but I truly made myself SICK of them today. I fully suspect those boxes will be around for some time. That is something that I would have never imagined being a former SSMO person.

Tonight we went to a marriage event at my church. It was really good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello! :)