Monday, February 23, 2009

Wedding and Eating Update

Here are the things that I plan on accomplishing for the wedding this week:

* Decide how we want our invitations to look. I've printed off several examples of the wording. We are going to decide so that I can have hem printed.
* Get another bridesmaid to place her dress order.
* Have my mom order misc stuff from Oriental Trading Company (unity candle, etc.)

At the DS dinner, it was so fun meeting new pre-ops. This one girl was a teenager of pre-op, and she was blown awa at my weight loss. She kept saying how I was skinny just like her. :) It is so nice to be able to give others HOPE.

Also, tonight at the GED center, I had a "Pasta Queen" revelation moment...people don't really stare at you when you are eating when you are not morbidly obese. They actually assume you need food or are hungry. That is so nice considering some of the weird stares I have gotten as a SSMO person when I want to eat something.

No comments: