Sunday, February 15, 2009

What I've Been Watching

I watch primarily Netflix instead of my DirectTV. Here are the things I've been watching over the past few months. I have a weird habit of mainly "listening" to something, and actually doing other things. This explains why I probably watch more things than most.
  • Nim's Island
  • Saint Ralph
  • Ugly Betty Seasons 1 and 2
  • Army Wives Season One
  • The Office: Seasons 1 and 2
  • John Adams
  • Expelled: No Intelligence Allowed
  • Dear America: Letters Home from Vietnam
  • Vantage Point
  • Darfur Diaries
  • The Bucket List
  • Flywheel
  • Samantha: An American Girl Story
  • The Jane Austen Book Club
  • National Treasure: Book of Secrets
  • Avatar
  • Tin Man
  • Planet Earth
  • The Water Horse: Legend of the Deep
  • Jesus Camp
  • Thinner
  • The Kite Runner
  • Into the Wild
  • Love in the Time of Cholera
  • Agent Abbey
  • Bones: Season 1 and 2

No comments: