Sunday, February 1, 2009

Wicked was WICKED!!!

Wicked was amazing!!! I am so glad that Ben and I went.

Before Wicked, Ben spent 45 minutes getting my car cleared off. He did all that while I was inside staying warm. :)

Afterwards we went to my church. I'm so glad. I've missed going to my church. We are going to make a habit to start attending on Saturday evenings, and going to his church on Sundays.

Next, we had dinner with some great friends. You know the kind I'm talking about, the ones where you feel so encouraged and uplifted after spending time with them. :)

Off to ballroom dancing....OH YEAH!

Ended the night with blizzards from Dairy Queen.

I mentioned on Twitter a few days back that I had entered the world of selling on Ebay. I am happy to report that 10 of my items sold. I had no idea that it would be so easy to do. I plan on putting a few more items on there over the next few months. My place has a LOT of work to do to become "OUR" place by the end of July.

No comments: