Thursday, February 26, 2009

23 Months Post Op Today



Here are pictures of Ben and I enjoying our slice of king cake on Fat Tuesday! :) Ben found the baby Jesus, so we got two free meals! :) I am so happy to have another month of good health that the DS has given to me!
I had a GLOWING report at the dentist: FOUR cavitites! I have really bad teeth. I am so picky about them, but I unfortnately got them from my mom. I even have to get PRESCRIPTION toothpaste now. A few people have reported their teeth worsening after the DS, but overall this is not true. Many people believe it is just a part of getting older as well. I know mine is not from lack of vitamins, but just bad genes in tha regard.
The best news is that my Girl Scout Cookie order will be in tomorrow!!! Thin Mints and Tagalongs are calling my name!
Goodnight!

No comments: