Sunday, February 8, 2009

Lazy Afternoon

Ben and I went out to dinner at a local Mexican restaurant called "La Rosita." It had some of the best Mexican food, and it was so delicious! Afterwards, we went to see Coraline (in 3D), and played some Scrabble. Ben totally kicks my butt in Scrabble. I amended the rules so that I got a triple word score every single time, and he was still beating me. I've got to work on some Scrabble strategy and get an A game going on.

Today after church Ben and I were going to go to a play, but decided to cancel that idea for a nap instead. I'm getting ready to take mine. Napping on Sundays is one of my favorite things to do.

I've got some good things from Netflix I am going to try to watch this week.

I've been shopping for Ben for Valentine's Day, and I've really noticed that it is a girl's holiday. 95% of this stuff is geared for girls. He is going to get some boxers, candy, a DVD, and maybe one or two other things if something strikes me that he would really like.

No comments: