Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Finally Getting a Habit Down that Thin People Have!!!

at least starting to, that is.....

Ben bought me a nice size of peanut butter fudge last weekend at Graeters. Normally their fudge is awesome, but I took a bite into it, and it was NASTY. For some reason, it tasted like dish soap. Being a former food junkie, I had to try a few more bites, "just to make sure." I finally used self talk and realized that I don't like the taste of this, why the heck am I wasting calories on it? I threw the bulk of the (nasty) fudge away. I remember my best friend Wendy used to say, "If it tastes bad, then I am not going to waste my points on it." AMEN.

I went shopping after faculty meeting at one store today. I am ready to buy some cute spring/summer clothes (in hopes of bringing along warm weather with them). In the summer of 2007 and 2008 I was losing weight. I am eagerly looking forward to buying clothes that I could KEEP for a while. I didn't see anything that really caught my eye. I'll need to keep looking, especially with several dressy occasions coming up (showers for the wedding, etc.).

No comments: