Tuesday, April 1, 2008

What? It is Only Tuesday??

Yeah...I'm tired. I really thought it was Wednesday just a few minutes ago.

My weight is still holding steady at 191. Four pounds down for this month. I will do my measurements today to see how many inches I lost this past month.

A few nice things....

This morning I was at the school I used to work at. Two of my former students said that I had lost a lot of weight and that I looked beautiful. What precious little girls!

The other thing came from my sister. She went to pick up her boyfriend's kids at school. I know the principal of that school. She knew me from when I was really heavy, and she saw me about a month ago. My sister said she kept staring at her, and finally asked, "Are you Tiffany's sister?" It was really cool that someone could actually tell we are sisters now that we are starting to look alike physically. That makes me so excited.

Last night I went to shadow for the GED course that I will begin teaching in May. I loved it! I am really looking forward to teaching adults. It is one of those things where I think that the students will give me more than I can possibly give them.

No comments: