Monday, April 14, 2008

Comments and a Big Decision

I got two more comments at work today. My boss said she could tell I had lost weight since the last time she saw me. Another co-worker said if I get much smaller I am going to blow away. (I am a far cry from blowing away, but it sure felt good to hear that.)

I am so close to being at the skydiving weight (185). Just as much as it is a physical act, it is symbolic too. It represents that my weight does NOT control me anymore. I am free to live life, and live it to the FULL. Am I scared? You bet your bottom dollar I am, but I've lived too much of my life on the sidelines. I am 28 years old, and want to start really living.

I also made a huge decision today. I am not going back into the classroom next year. It is too late to get into the reasoning, but it is truly the best decision for me at this moment.

No comments: