Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Cholesterol Check and Weigh In Wednesday

I had my cholesterol rechecked, since the last time it was checked was May 2007. As a pre-op it was 189, last May it was 108. This current check on my cholesterol was 120. All the subcatergories were within range as well. Not bad for a diet that is high in fat. I love my surgically altered body. :)

Today I weighed in at 190. I have lost a total of five pounds. This week has been pretty awesome as far as weight loss goals. I lost over 200 pounds, AND I now have an overweight BMI.

I am looking forward to my trip to Canada. I can't wait to hike down behind the falls. I want to see Niagara from the helicopter. I am going to cram as much as I possibly can into three days in Toronto. I am going to back a different route, and will be stopping by the Neil Armstrong Muesum.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

great job on five pounds lost! that is great!! keep it up! And enjoy your trip to Toronto.

Journo June aka MamaBear said...

Wow, you are doing such a marvelous job! Keep making healthy choices and have a great time on your trip!
Path to Health