Friday, April 11, 2008

The Weekend Is Here!

Today I had lunch with a few of my teacher friends. That was a lot of fun. I met my friend Mandi to take her to the airport. Tonight I am going to dinner, the Louisville Fire Football game, and to see a singer with Redwing.

I am glad to be back home as far as eating is concerned. I like my predictable diet.

Weight is still holding steady at 188. That is a 7 pound loss so far for this month.

Last night was great at GED class. I ended up teaching the last part of the class. I really love encouraging people. I asked one guy to stay behind for a few minutes so I could go over some of his ore-testing results with him. It was so rewarding to be able to tell him he is ready to knock this GED out of the park. I think the hardest thing for me will be teaching the math. I can easily do the GED math, but making sure they understand it is a whole different ball game.

I am already sweating next week. I am going to tell my boss on Friday that I will be transferring back into the classroom.

No comments: