Friday, April 4, 2008

There is a Rush...

There is a rush for me when I step on the scale and the number has gone down. At first as a post-op, it would sometimes drop several pounds within a day. Now, as my weight loss slows down, I still love getting on the scale and seeing a smaller number than was there the day before. It doesn't matter if it is just a few tenths, it is still headed in the right direction. PROGRESS is a beautiful thing to see. :)

Last night I was shadowing for the GED class that I will soon start to teach. At the end of class, I got to sit down and work with a man who was needing some help in math. It was so rewarding. I really enjoyed encouraging and working with him. I know it may take a bit of time for be to get used to teaching this type of course, but I am thrilled about doing it.

No comments: