Saturday, February 9, 2008

Woooo Hoooo!!!!

I am finally at a new lowest weight!!! I weighed in at 204.4 pounds this morning. About two weeks ago, I reached 205, then it spiked up four pounds. I am so thrilled! The glass ceiling has finally broken!

I went to Borders yesterday afternoon before going to eat with Steph. I was looking through the book called, "Eat This, Not That." It was quite interesting. For the DSer, it was kinda opposite though, because you really should eat the one that was higher in fat, because we malabsorb so much fat. It did not include a lot of carb information or I would have bought the book.

It listed the 20 worst things to eat while eating out. The number one item was Outback's Cheddar Cheese and Bacon Fries appetizer. It came in at a amazing 2900 calories and 280 fat grams. Pre-DS I would eat this at least three to four times a month. Not JUST this, keep in mind....I would have a huge side of ranch to dip the fries in. I would also order salmon, mashed potatoes, and a piece of cheesecake. There is no telling how many calories I consumed in that one meal. Believe me, I totally consumed it. I wonder just how big my stomach was. I should ask Dr. Huacuz, maybe I had the stomach the size of a small third world country. Regardless, I am so thankful and grateful that I don't have that now. My desires for food have changed. What a miracle the DS is!

No comments: