Saturday, February 23, 2008

A Good Day

Weight was the same today: 200 pounds.
I had a professional development all day today. I got to spend it with my good friend Michelle, so that was nice. We don't get to see one another as often as we would like. I also got to see a girl I used to work with several years ago.

Early this evening I went out with my friend Kristin. I had forgotten but I promised to attend a car show with her. It ended up being Kristin, her fiancee Kevin, Marie, and Aaron too. I am really enjoying socializing. It is something I have not done a lot of over the past few years. Here is a picture of the fun:

Tomorrow after church a group of people are going out to eat. I really hope that Nate comes. I am going to ask him to come. I also hope that we can exchange numbers, and start to rekindle the friendship that we once had. A girl can sure hope!

No comments: