Tomorrow I am eleven months post op. I started this month at 205. I ended the month at exactly 200 pounds. I lost five pounds for the month. Actually though, I lost nine, because my weight shot up at the beginning of the month for no apparent reason. I had hoped to lose more, but I am still losing and that is what matters most.
I am wearing a size large t-shirt (loving the retro Ghostbusters tee!). My jeans are a Lane Bryant Right Size Blue 1. I am not sure what size these translate into because of how different they are made.
Here are the stats:
- Since surgery, I have shaved 30.2 points off my BMI.
- Here is my BMI category progression: Super Super Morbidly Obese, Super Morbidly Obese, Morbidly Obese, to where I am now: Obese BMI.
- I am exactly nine pounds from having an "overweight" BMI.
- Size 36W Pants to size 14.
- I have lost 79.6% of my excess weight.
- I have lost 49.1% of my total weight from the day of surgery.
- I have 50 pounds until GOAL.