Monday, February 11, 2008

:)

I weighed in at 202.6 today. I am down another 8/10th's of a pound. That gives me a grand total of 191 pounds lost since March 26th!

I am so close to onderland. I know I keep harping on and on about it, but I have not seen those numbers since SIXTH GRADE. Seventeen years have since passed, and I want nothing more than to be in the promised land of having a weight that begins with a ONE, instead of a two or a three (heck I was just a few pounds shy of having a weight that began with a four).

As I have blogged about before, I have a really bad habit of comparing myself size wise to other people in the room. As a pre-op, this was a quick thing, 99.999999% of the time, I was the largest person in the room, hands down. Yesterday, before Sunday School started, I was looking around, and discovered that I really did look pretty normal compared to the rest of the group. Size 14 is supposed to be the average American female clothing size. I am one size away from that. (I am really a 12/14 on top, but I can't do the pants in a size 14 yet.) It is nice to blend in.

No comments: