Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Another Closet Purge

This is my second really big closet purge. Nothing in my closet is now larger than a size 20. It wasn't too long ago when nothing in my closet was below a size 28, and I was praying to get into those size 28's! I am bagging them up, and taking them over to Goodwill tomorrow. I think I got out a good two bags worth of stuff.

The closet has slim pickings. I liked the challenge that one of the post-ops on the DS board said she created for herself. She built a "designer" wardrobe from thrift stores. Up until this point, there has only been one really nice thrift store that sells high quality clothes, but I am almost to the size where five or six more will open up to me. I can start doing the "tightwad trail" as Val calls it. I would love to be in a size 12 by summer, and I believe I just might make it. Gee, lets think about this....last summer I was wearing 28's, and could possibly be in size 12 this summer! WOW! WOW! WOW!

No comments: