Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Staying Prepared

Today we have a big staff meeting for about three hours. I know that there will be tons of candy there because of Valentine's Day (and the fact that I think my office just gets together so we can eat). I put a bunch of Dove Sugar Free Chocolates in my purse. I am too close to several goals to blow anything. I am maintaining my weight drop of a few pounds right now.

I am thinking about trying Hardee's Low Carb Burger today. It has 30 grams of protein, and only 5 carbs. I will get it without the onions though.

This morning for breakfast I am having cracked pepper bacon. It is yummy. I kinda got burned out on bacon a while back, but the cracked pepper makes it worth another go around. As I was making it I thought to myself, I definetely can live a DS type diet for the rest of my life. Protein first, veggies, then a bit of bread, fruit, or dessert.

I really want to go skydiving, and that is about 3 months and 1 week away. I have to be at 175 pounds. Even though this has been a slow month, there are many people that have come back from a slow month and had big losses in the months to follow. It was just like their body was taking a break from all the massive losing. I hope that I can make that weight by May 24th so I can skydive, otherwise I will have to push back my skydiving date. Skydiving is one place where you wouldn't want to lie about your weight!

Another thing I want to do this summer is go whitewater rafting. I am not really a "camping" type girl, but I want to do the whitewater rafting. I am checking into some places in West Virginia, since that is not too terribly far away. I would love for it to be a thing that I did with my dad.

No comments: