Thursday, February 21, 2008

Weight Update

I am down 2/10'ths of a pound to 200.2. I am so close, and yet so far away. I know my day will come, I just want it to come sooner. Isn't that how we are about so many things? I guess a large part of my impatience comes from the fact that I really don't know the last time I was under 200 pounds. It was before seventh grade. That has been fourteen years. Yet, I would have never imagined that just shy of eleventh months post-op I would be where I am now. Though I've griped some along the way, this DS ride has been nothing short of amazing.

When I am out in public and see my reflection, lately I have been doing a double take. I really am not huge anymore. This is hard for my brain to wrap around. I still feel like a bull in a china shop, but that is not the truth. Last night in particular, I noticed that I am "starting" to take on a nice hourglass shaped figure.

I have been tired lately. I feel like I am fighting coming down with something. Here I thought I could possibly escape this year without doing so.

No comments: