Friday, February 8, 2008

And She Eats SUSHI!!!!!!!!

I did it! I had sushi when I went out to dinner with Steph tonight. I had the California Roll, which actually has some cooked crab in it. It was very good. I could only eat a little bit, or otherwise I would not have gotten in enough protein. Good times! Thanks for expanding my horizons Steph and answering my zillion questions about Japanese food.

Jen posted a picture of what she has written down on her scale. I really enjoyed this. As someone who weighs daily, multiple times a day, I can see this being helpful to me. I am going to think about the words I would like to have on my scale. VERY POWERFUL!


Today I found Hershey's Sugar Free Chocolate Syrup at Target. I was quite impressed. I bought a thing of it to try at some point. I'm not sure when I will use it because I really like the Hood's Chocolate milk "as is." Adding the syrup would make the drink too rich.

No comments: