Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Pressing Forward....

"I may not be where I want to be, but thank God I'm not where I used to be."

It gets tougher on some days being so far out to follow the rules and really work my DS. The magic is gone of every day stepping on the scale and seeing the number go down. (I can say it still does go down every week.) The statement above is not one of complacency, but thankfulness. I know I have a ways to go, but thank heavens I am not where I once was!

Things now come down to resolve. Each day I must resolve to make the best choices to continue moving in the right direction. My next goal is not a number on the scale, but as I spoke of in a previous blog....I want to be able to where a pair of size 10 dress pants to work on August 11th (the first day back to school). The smallest size I ever wore while teaching was a 28. This would be a huge accomplishment for me.

Well time to get ready for work. I have my Dexa Scan today. Fun times!

No comments: