What were you doing five years ago?
I was working on finishing up my Master's Degree at Indiana University Southeast. I was also teaching and being a nanny. Life was very hectic. I lived with a roommate at that time.
What are five things on your to-do list for today (not in any particular order)?
2. Go to the doctor
3. Go by and do some work at the school I will be at next year
4. Read some professional books
5. Go to a training this evening
What are five snacks you enjoy?
1. Pepporoni Chips
2. Beef Jerky
3. Peanuts (Honey Roasted!)
5. Ricotta Fluff (Strawberry Banana Flavored)
What five things would you do if you were a billionaire?
1. Fund many Christian organizations
2. Donate to Room to Read (organization founded by John Wood)
3. Keep right on teaching in a high poverty school
4. Make sure that kids have access to books at homes and in hospitals
5. Help family and friends out
What are five of your bad habits?
1. Not wanting to ever do the dishes or vacuum (I do, but never wanting to do those)
2. Not seeing my parents as often as I should
3. Sending things in too early
4. Not being as careful of a driver as I should
5. Obsessed with lip gloss
What are five places where you have lived?
1. Bardstown, KY
2. Morehead, KY
3. San Antonio, TX
4. Savannah, GA
5. Louisville, KY
What are five jobs you’ve had?
1. Little Caesar's Pizza
3. GED Instructor
4. Literacy Specialist
5. Teacher :) :) :)