Saturday, May 3, 2008

Running

It is beautiful outside, a bit cold, but all I can think about is how nice a good run would feel. I love that I am thinking that way. Of course, right now I am watching two boys, so I can't. I really think this warm weather is going to bust my exercise blahs. I was even checking out this website the other day that listed local races, so I can perhaps do more 5Ks. (I have not done my first one yet, but I will be before too long.)

I want more clothes. Ok, I want more clothes that compliment my current weird looking body. I cannot handle tank tops. My shorts are going to have to be capris until I get an inner thigh repair. I seem to be wearing the same few things over and over again. I really hate that. I want some fun clothes. When I have on clothes that fit, I feel so good about myself.

I also had this crazy notion the other day that I actually need to get a belt. It has been years since I have worn one. I don't even know where to start.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Long bermuda shorts are great to hide the thighs too. I still don't and won't wear shorter shorts than that. I don't expect plastics anytime soon so I've learned to "dress" myself appropriately. You'll figure it all out!!