Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Fuze Drinks

I tried the tropical punch version of Fuze last night and it was amazing! It only has two carbs. I have long been burned out on Crystal Light flavored packets for my water and even Propel. This is certainly going to be a treat for me. There are only 10 calories in each one as well. :) Gee, I may end up breaking down and buying the Fuze brand lip gloss at Sephora now.

This weekend is going to be a pretty busy one. I have a training until 7:30 on Friday night. I am in training all day on Saturday. (I have to go to these, or I cannot teach GED courses anymore.) Then Saturday night is my mom's retirement party. On Sunday, I have church, then my friend Michelle's baby shower.

Off to work in Frankfort....sigh. I love those that I work with, but with gas at $3.99 a gallon, this week driving has been a pill.

No comments: