Friday, May 23, 2008

The First Comment Started...

Last night my dad said it. He said, "Don't you think it is about time to stop losing weight. You don't want to get too skinny." I am sure he is using the fact that I am very close to my sister in size as a measurement guage.

I have heard from many people on OH that family are usually first people to start with these comments. One girl said that she thinks it is because they are not used to seeing you at such a normal weight, they begin to think you are getting too thin.

The truth is that I am your average "fat" girl in America. There are many girls who are my size. So many in fact, we look normal. (I am one size below the average clothing size in America.) I am still overweight, and I still need to easily lose 27-42 more pounds to be in my normal weight range.

There is the "bounceback" weight as well. Typically, DSers gain about 10 pounds back from their all time lowest weight. Hopefully, I will be able to control this by watching my carb intake, but I still want to take this into account while setting/reaching my goal weight.
I WILL REACH MY GOAL WEIGHT!!!

No comments: