Sunday, November 15, 2009

Restful Day

HH and I went to the New Members breakfast at a church members house. There were lots of people there. I really don't like situations like this. Luckily, we found a couple close to our age, and talked to them almost the entire time. I can handle smaller groups, but larger ones are really just not my thing.

We came back, and I started to help HH make the deviled eggs, but let him finish them up. I then took a very nice nap. :) I love naps. I wish I could take one every single day. The world would be a much happier place.

Last night we got together with my surgery weight loss friends. I've not been able to see them since the wedding. I really like these people, and many of them have fascinating stories I want to soak in. I am quickly reminded (in my head, not by them), that I don't know all the answers, but I can gain quite a bit of wisdom the more I keep my mouth shut and just listen.

I am off to get ready for church. Enjoy your day.

No comments: