Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Living For...

THE FOUR DAY WEEKEND!!!!!!

Woooooooooo Hooooooooooooooo!!!

Normally is the KIDS who get these weekends, and the public assumes that we don't have to work. We almost always have to work, but not this time! :)

I have a meeting with parents about preparing their child for middle school at six tonight, then the fun starts!

Thursday:
* This is It Movie and lunch with my best friend Wendy
* Pampered Chef Party at Beth's House

Friday:
* Makeup buying at Katie's house
* The Titantic Exhibit in Louisville with HH
* Cooking Class "Date Night" with HH

Saturday:
* Some scrapbooking thing with mom
* Seeing the Screwtape Letters with HH (which sold out in many cities)

Sunday:
* Going to a friend's wedding
* Dinner with my best friend Penny who is in town for a training

Starting next week, I only have eight more days until my nice long nine day break in North Carolina!

1 comment:

ChiTown Girl said...

Wow, that schedule rocks!! I wish I could crash your Pampered Chef party!!! I'm OBSESSED with PC!