Friday, November 20, 2009

Getting CREATIVE....








These are a few pictures of the calendar that I made in my calendar class I took with mom last night. I finished a lot earlier than others. Since I am newer to scrapbooking, I don't know that my work isn't that great, and my tolerance for perfectionism is non-existent. I was just happy with what I produced. I've decided though that scrapbooking is NOT a bonding activity for my mom and I, because I cannot talk to her while doing it. It requires too much of my brainpower. Mom did say that she found as a whole that the majority of scrapbookers are teachers and nurses. I thought about that for a little bit, and figured out the OBVIOUS answer....teachers and nurses NEVER sit down. They want a hobby that allows them some time off their feet. Makes sense to me......

No comments: