Saturday, November 14, 2009

I Came Home to This Note...


Dear Tiffany,

I know this place looks like the city dump exploded in here, but there really has been a lot of progress. Please don't do anything to clean any of this up. As soon as I come home, I'll go right to bed with you, and as soon as I wake up tomorrow, I'll get right to work on making the place look right. For now, there is trash (chocolate, peanut butter, rice chex, and powdered sugar) on the counter, and a few episodes of "24" are already in the DVD player. Please relax and enjoy yourself, and I'll see you soon. Until then, I remain

Your Loving Husband,
Ben

This is only a limited view of the mess in our living room. Grill stuff is EVERYWHERE. After only three months of arguing with Sears, we finally have it. Ben is also pleased to report that he has gotten further with this one than the first one. (Some major component broke on the first one.) Maybe sometime soon there will be pictures of food on the grill like the food I salivate over at The Biggest Diabetic Loser!

2 comments:

ChiTown Girl said...

Wow, what a sweetheart! I love that he tried to make up for the MESS by making you trash and getting your favorite videos ready!

Anonymous said...

Awesome note from hubby! Can't wait to see your creations on the grill! :D

Thanks for the shout out! :D