Friday, November 27, 2009

AWESOMENESS!!!

I learned how to hem this evening. I brought down EIGHT pairs of pants that needed to be hemmed. I have always used wearing taller shoes as a way to hem my pants naturally, or had my mom hem them. I knew I had to learn. The first pair took FOREVER, but the second and third pairs moved more quickly. I stopped after three tonight. Tomorrow I will tackle them in the morning and the afternoon. I rationalized that it wouldn't be "that" bad, if I didn't have eight pairs to do. If I hemmed pants as I buy them one at a time, I can certainly manage. I did tell HH that in the future if he ever comes home from work to a bologna sandwich and asks what I did all day, to which I reply, "I hemmed pants." He better reply, "Great work honey." :)

I can't believe our holiday is almost over!

1 comment:

ChiTown Girl said...

Good for you! You're so domestic! :)

I used to have a button that said, "The only domestic thing about me is that I live in a house." I think my ex-husband may have bought it for me.... ;-)