Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Jobs I'd Like

(to have for just one day)....

* drive a fire truck/operate the big ladder
* operate a bulldozer and destruct something
* drive a BRINKS security truck (the money trucks)
* Secretary of Education
* Greeting card writer
* Tour guide
* Court Room Judge

I'm sure that I will think of more things I'd like to try for just one day. What about you guys? What would you do out of the box?

We are pretty much right in the middle of the action where our hotel is, and I am amazed at how crowded Starbucks is. Every time I've walked in there are always 20-30 people in line. The line moves very quickly, but wow....such a big city like pace. I know I will most likely never live in a city larger than I currently do, but I love big cities.

When I get back I am biting the bullet and buying another pair of Not Your Daughter's Jeans. I looked in the mirror today and wow these jeans make a difference.

No comments: