Monday, July 6, 2009

Happy Monday!

How was everyone's weekend? I hope that you all had a great fourth!

Last night we hung out with my brother, his wife, and my niece. It was a good time. I don't get to see my brother as often, so I am working on reestablishing a stronger relationship. We don't live all that far from one another, it is just that I have not worked at making the relationship stronger. My sister pulled another money stunt on my dad. I am so tired of this. If I tell her what I really think, I fear we may never speak again. I still may end up having to make that decision in the very near future.

I am meeting with a make-up consultant with Arbonne cosmetics/skin care. My face looks awful, and I have to try something else. I've heard from many people this stuff is the best. It honestly can't hurt at this stage of the game. You will be able to tell that when I post pictures from my upcoming birthday celebration.

The wedding is in 18 days, and I am not really stressed about it. I'm going to go shopping now!

No comments: