Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Fears Eased

This afternoon I ended up in a big pile of emotional goop with Ben. We are getting married in 16 days, and I told him that I had this fear that he would change his mind. I have no doubt once he marries me, we will be partners for life, but I told him I worry that he will change his mind in the days leading up to the wedding. He reassured me that he has pledged himself to me. I needed his reassurance. I don't have any doubts that he is God's best for me, I just needed to know that he wouldn't change his mind about me.

I'm so thankful for Ben.

1 comment:

ChiTown Girl said...

Aw, sweety, I'm sorry your nerves are getting the best of you. But, it's not unusual to feel this way so close to such a life changing event. Marriage is a HUGE thing, and it's definitely not something to be entered into lightly. But, at the same time, you need to have faith in Ben. It's obvious that he loves you, and you two are meant to be together.