Sunday, July 26, 2009

Holy YUM!!!

Today is a first for me: CREPES. I've been many places in my restaurant adventures that offered crepes, but I've never bit the bullet and tried them. All I can say is WOW, these things are out of this world. I need to venture more out of the box. There are many things that I didn't come to like until later in my adult life, such as ribs and yogurt. Then once I try them, I think, "Where have these things been all my life?" Crepes certainly fit that category.
Mmmmm, mmmmm, GOOD!

1 comment:

ChiTown Girl said...

Oh my hell! Are you serious?! You've been missing crepes all your life?! Oh, that's just so sad! ;-)

There's a restaurant that we love going to here that makes the most amazing crepes I've ever had. They make them with pretty much anything you want, from fresh strawberries or blueberries, to chocolate and banana. Oh, YUM! Now, I want crepes!