Saturday, January 10, 2009

Slept In...

I was able to sleep in this morning, and boy did it feel GREAT! :)

I don't really have a lot of exciting updates to give about myself. This was my first week back to work. I feel so blessed to where I am at in my life right now.

Last night Ben and I went out to dinner at a new restaurant called Smoketown USA, which was so good. I had smoked chicken salad, and it was out of this world! I also had this yummy sweet cornbread. When we asked the owner about it, the cornbread is half cornbread mix and half cake mix. It was truly a great dessert!

Afterwards, we went to watch my students play basketball and cheerlead. We had a blast at the game. I love watching my students play sports, they are so adorable at this age!

Tonight Ben is going to meet the people from my DS support group. It feels so good that he knows everything about my weight ups and downs, yet loves me still. I really could not have asked for a better guy.

I am not giving up on cooking. I am cooking for Ben tomorrow after church! Pictures will follow!

No comments: