Sunday, January 25, 2009

Rest

I went to the Bridal Show after church with Ben and my entire family. We stayed there for a few hours then went to the Old Spaghetti Factory. I fought the urge to take a nap when I got home a little bit after five. I am getting ready to go to bed, and hope to be able to sleep in until 7:00 in the morning. I used to be all about getting to school (work) early, but this year I am not feeling it. The extra hour of sleep means so much more to me.

I have about six different numbers to call tomorrow related to the wedding. If I am able to make the progress I would like, we will really have things on a roll as far as moving from planning to definite decisions being made. The biggest thing I am ready to be able to announce is that I have a date for getting married! (That is the very first call.) There is a chance of a winter storm advisory tomorrow night, if we are out of school on Tuesday that would tremendously help with the number of calls that I need to make this week, not to mention getting me out of a meeting that lasts until 7pm Tuesday night.

Tomorrow is my 22 months post-op anniversary. Perhaps I will have some thoughts about it later. Night!

No comments: