Monday, March 10, 2008

The Week Begins

I'm not ready to start the week, but I must anyhow. Crawling back in bed sounds so nice right about now. I am staying in a hotel a few nights this week while working on a big project for the state. I am so ready to go back to working with students on a daily basis.

My friend Sam comes in next week, and we will be making flight arrangements for my trip to see him in Colombia.

This is still a WLS blog for those who may be wondering because of content lately. I just don't have much to report in terms of losing weight. I am doing the right things, but am stuck right now. I feel like a hypocrite talking too much about losing weight when I am not losing right now. (Ok, I am losing but it is that same stupid pound....how many times can I lose/gain that one stupid pound?)

No comments: