I was looking through some old posts, and wanted to update my progress on some goals that I made last July.
1. Be able to cross my legs. DONE
2. Be able to feel my hip bones and rib cage. DONE
3. Be able to comfortably sit in any seat, and also not to have to think that the seat might break. DONE
4. Skydive. Scheduled for the end of May.
5. Ride in a hot air balloon.
6. Be able to shop from ANY store in the mall.
7. Lose so much weight that people don't recognize me. DONE
8. Be able to fly comfortably. DONE
9. Not be the fattest person in the room. DONE
10. Travel and tour the Holy Lands.
11. Be able to wear heels. DONE
12. Be able to get a pedicure (sitting in the chair that they have is impossible now.) DONE
13. Be able to date. DONE
14. Have increased self-esteem. DONE
15. Be able to move around at a crowded event (like stadium seating, without making everyone stand up to let me through).
16. Be able to look cute in a bathing suit (ok, it most likely will never be a two piece, but I am ok with that.)
17. Start working somewhere where they never knew I was fat.
18. Hike the Grand Canyon and Half Dome.
19. Climb to the top of a lighthouse. (I love lighthouses!)
20. Learn how to ballroom dance.
21. Wear a size without without an (or multiple) "X" in front of it. DONE
22. Be in a single digit clothing size.
23. Maintain my weight loss.
24. Participate in a 5K Run. (Actually RUNNING, not walking....and complete it.) Scheduled for one in June and July.
25. Help others along the way who are trying to lose weight. DONE
26. Swim with dolphins.
27. Be able to relax, take a bubble bath, and actually have room to spare in the tub.
28. Be able to squat. DONE
29. Be able to get up from the ground without having to use a prop to help get me back up. DONE
30. Go White Water Rafting. Scheduled to go this summer with my dad in West Virginia.
31. Be light enough that a man can pick me up, and give me a piggy back ride.
32. Buy cute underwear at Victoria's Secret.
33. Be the same size as my sister.
34. Hike part of the Appalachian Trail.
35. Regularly take the stairs to my 4th floor office - and not be winded. DONE (Ok, not regularly, but I don't get winded!)
36. Stay a member of the "not cleaning my plate" club. DONE
37. Go skiing and snowboarding.
38. Become a runner/jogger. In Progress
39. Be able to wear cute jewelry.
40. Drink 100+ oz of water per day and get in 140-150 grams of protein per day. DONE
41. Hike through many of the National Parks in the west.
I can't believe how many of these goals I have accomplished in such a short period of time. I think I am going to have to come up with a new list of goals to accomplish. :)