Sunday, March 30, 2008

Almost To...

an overweight BMI!!! I am two pounds away from this goal! I will have gone from Super Super Morbidly Obese to Overweight. What an amazing accomplishment!!!

Another thing...
Last night my dad and I had dinner with my sister. I am really starting to notice that I am catching up to her size wise. I honestly think we could wear most of the same tops. I am still a bit bigger than her on the bottom, but the gap is certainly closing. This was one of my goals as a pre-op. I wanted to be the same size as my sister. It just seems so bizarre that it is actually happening.

1 comment:

Mom said...

Oh, I am absolutely right there with you!! My two sisters are now, and have always been skinny damn minnies. I hate it. You know what's funny? Everyone always said I was a dead wringer for my mom, well, I didn't think I looked ANYTHING like my sisters, until I lost a hundred some pounds and BAM! I could BE my sister in the face, although she's still probably about 120 and I won't ever be there. Don't even want to shoot for 120, but then she's not 5'9" either.