Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Little Things....

A few random little things....
  • I don't need to hold onto the rail when going up or down the stairs. I used to always do this. I still find myself doing it occasionally, but more often than not, I am not clinging to the rail.
  • I went this weekend to borrow a suitcase from my parents. They have a better traveling size one that I needed for this trip. I just brought it in from the car tonight. My mom had put some shorts in there of hers that she thought I could wear. They were all too big. Granted, they fit better than anything I currently own, they are still too big. I tried on a pair of 22 blue jean shorts (with elastic waist, not a zipper and button), and they were too big. I could have certainly worn the 20. I am smaller than my mother size wise.
  • I have been carrying my trash to the dumpster. In the past, I would always load it up in my car, and drive it over to the dumpster. The distance is so short, I am embarrassed to say that I did that!
  • More and more in larger groups I am starting to feel normal. It really is a nice feeling.
  • I desperately want to reach (or exceed) my goal weight. I was number crunching today in my head during a meeting. I have just a little over ten months in my prime weight loss window. Of all the things I have done in my life, there is nothing I have wanted more badly than to be successful at getting to my goal weight.

No comments: