Sunday, November 25, 2007

Back Home

My vacation is over. I got back into town at eight this evening. My vacation was pretty good. I am working on creating a photo slide show to show everyone. Tomorrow I am eight months post-op.

Although my vacation was good, I think it will be quite some time before I take another vacation. I really like my routine for food now. I have ten more months of my prime window (many people say you have up to 24 months of prime losing time, but for certain I have 18). I really want to use this time to shed as much weight as possible. I was also very afraid of gaining weight. I did not have the safety net of my scale to see how my eating was affecting my weight. Once I am in maintenance mode, I think I will be more open to traveling. I know this may sound silly to some, but I think this is what I need for now.

I have a dentist appointment in the AM. She thinks I have an abscess tooth. Why is it that I always get to personally finance my dentist's new BMW? I have really crappy teeth. Sigh.

At the airport there was a news clip on CNN about binge eating. It says that 1 in 35 Americans suffer from binge eating. It is a more "hidden" eating disorder, but they actually believe it is more common than anorexia and bulimia. I wonder if I was a binge eater. Just gave me a lot to ponder.

No comments: