Friday, November 9, 2007

Friday

This week has been so busy. I am so glad that it is Friday! One of my co-workers at the state (I see her on a monthly basis) said that I was looking so much smaller. That made me feel good.

I was craving chips so bad today. I literally had a huge battle going on in my head to justify why it would be ok to buy a .99 cent bag of chips. I ended up not getting them. I knew I didn't need them. It was still a huge struggle.

Lately, I have been comparing myself to everyone. For the first time in my life, I am not the fattest person in the room. I am constantly sizing people up and seeing where I "fit" in at. I know that this will end soon, but I am just fascinated that I am a smaller person that I have ever been in so long. I hope this doesn't seem too weird.

I got this dress from E-Bay. It was from Lane Bryant. I got it for $15. It is a size 18. Although my arms look pretty bad, overall, I think the dress looks good. Besides, I don't want to only focus on the negative. I had several 34W dresses that I could not fit into as a pre-op. I am thrilled that I can fit into an 18! I am going to take it on my vacation.

Here is picture of me in some new blue jeans. These are the best fitting jeans that I have. They are Lane Bryant Size 3 (Blue). I am guessing the size is 20/22.

No comments: