Monday, November 26, 2007

Day Off..

I went to the dentist today. She took off my crown, and is redoing my root canal. There is an infection there. Here was the best part....when I came time to pay. Since she had already worked on the tooth, there was NO CHARGE!!! WOOO HOOO!!! I was easily expecting to have to pay $500. I go back on Monday to get it worked on again.

We went shopping, and I got brave and decided to try on a size 18 pair of pants. They fit! They were a bit too tight for me, but I want to wait until I lose about 10 more pounds before I would wear them. I stared at the pants thinking there was no way that I would be able to fit into them, but I DID! I bought two size 16 sweaters as well.

At the store, they also had "elastic waist" pants. I never want to go back to elastic pants. I remember back when I could ONLY wear elastic pants. I like being able to zip up pants and button them. It really makes me feel great.

No comments: