Sunday, May 31, 2009

Nice Day

Ben did most of the cleaning of his place. My back started to bother me yesterday afternoon, and I didn't think it would be wise to be on my hands and knees scrubbing.

At dinner we ran into an old friend I used to teach with. It was great introducing her to Ben, and she complimented me and said, "Look at you Skinny Minnie." :)

Since we (I mean Ben) had cleaned, we rewarded ourselves by going to see "UP" by Disney Pixar. It was great. There was a touching love story at the beginning of the movie that had me in tears. The wife had kept an "Adventure Book" from her childhood. There was a page that said, "Stuff I'm Going to Do." When she had passed away, he was sad and regretful for all the things they didn't get to do. He looked through the rest of the book and she had filled it up with the memories they had made over their lifetime. On the last page is said, "Thanks for the adventure, now go and have another one. Love Ellie." I cried then too.

My back started to really hurt during the movie. I am telling you that roller coaster really took my back to the next level in pain. Ben took me home because I needed help with the stairs. I slept with a pillow between my legs, and I feel better now.

I am happy tonight because I get to go to DAYS! I love my Peanut Butter TRAIN! Kristin has me addicted. I can't wait to hang out with her.

No comments: