Sunday, May 3, 2009

A Rower I'm Not...

This weekend has buzzed by so fast! Yesterday, I babysat the boys I normally watch. I did the 30 for 30 at their house. I did ten minutes on a rowing machine, but that was all I could do. I can sure feel it! After that, I switched to the treadmill to finish the challenge. One thing I did a lot of yesterday was climb stairs, and I didn't even think twice about it. This is something I've grown to take forgranted.

Something I really thought about today is wanting to be a healthy mom. I don't just mean while my kids are young, but when they are in their twenties...I want to be able to keep up with them. My friend and her mom go walking every Saturday. I wish that I had that to share with my mom, but I don't. I want to be active with my kids when they are young, but also as they get older.

1 comment:

Laurie (TheSafestScents.com) said...

Yep, those rowing machines are tough!